Hello there! Welcome to my RecordCast review! PearlMountain Limited is the company behind the RecordCast software. In this RecordCast review, we’re going to cover the features, benefits, pricing, and frequently asked questions you need to know about this screen recording software.
No matter what purpose you have in mind when recording a screen, such as creating educational programs, recording a presentation to improve commercial communications, editing and producing video lessons, providing explanations on platforms like YouTube, or other purposes, you need is a good screen recorder. Check out this RecordCast review to find out if this is the tool for you.
In this RecordCast review, before getting into the knicks and knacks of the software, it is imperative to know a little about what it is.
What is RecordCast?
RecordCast is a new all-in-one screen recorder and video editor to help you record a video from the screen and edit your video. You can record the whole screen, specific application window, or browser tab as you wish, without downloading any software or extensions.
In my opinion, among the many other RecordCast alternatives on the Internet, RecordCast is the best free screen recorder and free video editor online.
A set of tools is included in the program that allows you to photograph and record work or demonstrations on the screen of your device. Using it at the same time as your camera lets you capture video.
The program allows you to also use it as a free video editing app without leaving the site. Hence, no other programs are needed to capture and edit the video with a free video editor without a watermark. The RecordCast website makes it easy to do all your work.
Now, that we have the basic idea of the software, it is time to get into details with this RecordCast review!
What are the Features and Benefits of RecordCast?
In this RecordCast review, we will discuss what features I find amazing inside the software:
- Compatible with all devices: Whether you use a Mac or Windows device, it is compatible. Neither a program nor an application, nor a plugin is required.
- No watermark policy: Unlike other RecordCast alternatives, it’s completely free of the watermark. Now, you can free screen record without a watermark using RecordCast!
- Saves device’s storage space: As it is an online screen recorder, your computer will have more storage space. Unlike another RecordCast alternative, for RecordCast, there is no need for storage space.
- Built-in video editor: In the integrated video editor, you can add attractive titles, captions, effects, and more to your screen recording to polish it up. RecordCast similar software does not have one!
- Easy to use: With RecordCast, you can easily and quickly record. Create a screencast of the entire screen, the application windows, the browser tab, or the desired segment as required. Recording the audio is a preference.
- 100% free: It is free and you do not need to buy anything. This makes it popular and a better choice among other RecordCast competitors!
What Makes RecordCast Different from its Competitors?
In this RecordCast review, we have been through the features and benefits of the software. Now, let’s see what makes it a wiser choice the software Alternative to RecordCast!
- 3 Recording modes are available: RecordCast similar software mostly has one mode of recording: Screen Only. But, RecordCast has three varied modes of recording for the user: Screen Only, Webcam only, and Screen+Webcam while capturing both system and mic audio! This is one of the coolest features I found inside.
- Privacy and Security: Video files and recordings are all edited locally. A third party will not be able to see or access any of the data uploaded to such servers.
- Built-in editor: There is one feature that RecordCast competitors do not have: a built-in video editor that can trim recordings, add text effects, overlays, dynamic elements, and music, or adjust background colors once and for all.
It has many features that make it the ideal choice among other RecordCast alternatives for many types of users, be it a video game player or a teacher!
RecordCast review: Is RecordCast Suitable for You?
This RecordCast review can be useful for anyone type of user from an online marketer to a student to an employee! Let’s see why you should use RecordCast!
Online Marketer: Whether you prepare a PowerPoint presentation, video interview, or record demo video, you can prepare them all. RecordCast makes it easy to accomplish tasks. Online marketing right now is all about video!
Teachers: Use RecordCast to teach your students by tutoring and recording screen presentations, highlights, crop, and webcam recordings too!
Students: The people who are studying online and getting education through online classes can screen record meetings and sessions for future reference!
If you are someone who is a video-game buff, you can screen record gaming sessions of Minecraft and PUB-G hassle-free and free of cost!
Employees: You can easily screen record a zoom meeting, video call, webinar, or lecture as an attendee, and share the recorded recordings with your team.
How to Use RecordCast?
In this RecordCast review, we will also learn how you can use this software to screen records cost-free!
The recording is an efficient and quick process.
Step 1: Click the CREATE BY RECORD button in the upper left corner after logging in.
Step 2: Click on the big rounded red button after choosing which audio stream to record.
Step 3: You can select the screen to capture from the pop-up menu. In other words, how you want your records stored. (Note: If sharing is requested on your system, you will be asked for permission.)
Step 4: Switch to the screen you selected in the previous step and complete your task after the recording begins. You can now stop recording after you’ve finished.
Step 5: Platforms automatically switch to editing screens when recording has ended.
- You can add text, change a background, add icons, etc.
- Add existing videos to your recording to string together.
- Pre-made intros and outros are available. They can be customized.
Step 6: 480p, 720p, and 1080p are available for export in MP4 format.
RecordCast review: Its Pros and Cons
In the previous section of this RecordCast review, we learned how to use the software set by step. Let’s then take a deep look at the pros and cons of using RecordCast review software.
RecordCast Strengths: What I like!
- Simple recording process.
- Capture any application or screen. Multitasking/surfing can continue unrecorded.
- A variety of formats can be imported for editing already existing videos.
- Customizing premade intro/outro templates.
- Saving projects is automatic.
RecordCast Limitations: What I dislike!
- Video files less than 1GB in size can be imported.
RecordCast is 100% screen recorder software with no paid upgrades. It is one of its biggest selling points. And makes it a prominent choice against other RecordCast competitors!
Other RecordCast similar software does have a completely free aspect. But, do not have the three-mode screen recorder option!
Important FAQ about RecordCast
What is a free screen recorder?
Using free screen video recorder software, you can easily, quickly, and most comfortably record whatever happens on your computer. All elements of your screen can be captured as videos and images.
Which is the best free screen recorder?
In my eyes, RecordCast is the best free screen recorder. It also has an in-built video editor inside!
How do I record my screen with RecordCast?
This RecordCast review has a step-by-step tutorial on how you can screen record using the said software!
RecordCast Alternatives, Competitors in June 2023
In this RecordCast review, we have been through all the details of the software. Let’s get into some of RecordCast’s similar software, alternatives, and competitors in June 2023.
You can record your desktop or games in high definition (HD) while simultaneously capturing audio and webcam with Wondershare DemoCreator, an application available for Windows (10, 8, and 7) and Mac OS X. With this video editor, you can also tweak videos. There is a cost, though.
Screencast-O-Matic is a free screen recording and video editing software that lets you create explanations or tutorials with ease using your computer screen or webcam. It can be used on Mac, PC, and Chromebooks.
It’s straightforward to use in both the free and paid versions, which gives you a lot of your money. Again, doesn’t have a free in-built video editor!
Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
There are no time limits, paid upgrades, or watermarks with Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder.
This RecordCast alternative does not have a screen-recorded video editing option inside. It also needs browser plugins!
My RecordCast Review Verdict
We have come to an end to this RecordCast review and I hope to dispel all doubts regarding this online screen recorder software!
When compared to the other screen recording software available, I believe it to be the most promising and best.
Screen recorders generally serve a wide variety of purposes, so it is the perfect choice for all of you!
2 thoughts on “RecordCast Review: Free Online Screen Recorder, Video Editor”
Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who would like to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just great.
Thank you, Jeanie.
Comments are closed.