Today, through this blog post, I will guide how you can enable Let’s Encrypt SSL in DirectAdmin.
Follow the below-mentioned step to step guide to do it easily.
1. Login to your DirectAdmin hosting panel as a user.
2. If your hosting plan has SSL features then you will find the SSL Certificates option under the Account Manager, Click on it.
3. Now you will notice an Enable SSL button on the right-hand side. Click on it. Still, if your domain is not opening with HTTPS then follow a few more steps.
3. Next, select the “Use the server’s certificate.” option. (Don’t Save)
4. Now, again choose Free & automatic certificate from Let’s Encrypt and as per your requirement Check/Select for which domain, mail, POP, FTP, SMTP and subdomain you need SSL.
6. Click on Save. Now the certificate has been created successfully and you will notify by the following message.
Please share this post on your social accounts!