In today’s world of the internet, almost every business whether it is a small business or a known one is moved online.
I hope you already have brought your business to online. If not, you should join these trends today.
Read this blog post until the end if you want to run your business online smoothly by choosing the best and reliable WordPress hosting.
Now, it looks like you are interested, but not sure how to carry forward. Well, to help you get the best web hosting service along with complete knowledge about it, today I am going to discuss in details about web hosting.
Before starting this, I want to tell you something about WordPress CMS.
WordPress is the Easiest, Reasonable, and Flexible
With the number of advantages, WordPress has become a great CMS platform for startup bloggers, small business, or enterprise business owners. That is why WordPress is a widely accepted platform.
If you are still thinking about why to choose WordPress CMS, consider going through each of the following reasons.
- WordPress can easily adapt to the changing needs
- WordPress is very flexible
- Beginners can use WordPress as it has a user-friendly interface
- Multiple themes provide a wide range of options
- Multiple plugins are present to extend its functionality
- These websites take a higher rank pretty easily
- The websites are by default responsive
With so many advantages available with WordPress, this platform has become the best content management system for small businesses.
So is it the end of the task? No, because this is the beginning.
Now you need to find a web hosting to get your website live and let your targeted customers find you.
There are different options available in the market for you, which you can choose as per your budget like shared hosting and dedicated server. Both are different and have their own long list of advantages. So let’s dig into details.
What Is Shared Hosting?
Hopefully the term “Shared Hosting” says it all about what it is. This is the kind of web hosting where you can find one server hosting multiple websites.
There are several users available in the market who make use of the resources offered from a single server as it keeps the expense less.
Each and every user is provided with a section on the server where they are free to host the files of the websites.
These shared servers have the ability to host hundreds of websites where each customer can enjoy the benefits of accessing multiple features like monthly traffic, database, email accounts, disk space, FTP accounts along with the other add-ons that are offered by these hosting servers.
Shared servers are one of the most reasonable ways to make your website live and reach the customer.
This is mostly chosen by the small businesse4s as it is one of the most reasonable ways, but it is definitely not great for websites with high traffic and a huge volume of information.
What is a Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server is definitely a choice for the business with large traffic. This is a single computer in a whole network.
For example, a website that draws 35 million hosts in a day requires a gigantic server. This server can be configured and also operated remotely directly from the client company.
The hosting companies say that making use of dedicated servers on their own premises ensures saving internet connectivity, security systems, saves router and also the network administration costs.
Now that you have known the difference between two, it’s time to go for one. But how will you choose one?
You need to have knowledge about the hosting se4rvice provider to make sure that you get most of it.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting?
Well, you will get a number of WordPress hosting companies in the market claiming to offer the best features, but how to understand which is the best choice for you?
You need to keep it in mind that this completely depends on your needs. Each and everyone will have different needs that need to be considered. To simplify the choosing process, today I will go through some of the points.
- Firstly check the price: You need to know whether you can afford the amount charged by the hosting company. Different hosting has different rates which you need to check and choose as per you’re your ability.
- Secondly, check the support service: You never know when the server goes down. There can be a million reasons for the server going down maybe because of the climatic changes or other issues.
In such a scenario, you will not want your website to stop working, as it becomes a loss for the company. In such circumstances when the hosting company offers a great support service, you can stay assured of getting your issues resolved within no time and no chances of loss.
- The third is a simple setup: Since not every time you will find a technician to resolve your problem, it is a necessity to have a website that can be easily set up. So don’t forget to check-in details about its setup prior to booking the hosting site.
- The fourth is security: you have definitely heard of the website getting hacked and information is getting leaked. This is definitely a big threat to any business.
But if the hosting server has a strict security protocol, it is not possible to crack and get through. Therefore make sure to check the security protocol of the hosting company.
- Lastly the SPEED: Speed is often one of the major aspects of any website owner. Websites that load faster attract more customers than websites that take time to load.
Slow loading results in taking away most of the customers. This is the reason why most companies choose a dedicated server as it ensures fast loading.
Do you know that web hosting has a direct impact on SEO? If you don’t know then you should know by now that yes it does.
Reliable and fast web hosting is extremely crucial for SEO. Show web hosting can result in negatively impacting SEO in several ways.
How hosting have an impact on the SEO rankings?
When it is about attracting and retaining customers to your website, speed is a necessity. You should have an idea that all your users are extremely very impatient and would never stay on such websites that takes time to load. Such sites are intolerable and will never be on their list.
You will never find Google to take websites up on the search engines that are slow, as Google understands that people are extremely impatient.
Great hosting might not magically take your website on top, but definitely will help the website to get the top position just by following some search engine optimization steps.
Now that you have known much about hosting, it is time to know the best WordPress Hosting providers:
Best WordPress Hosting providers
SiteGround is one of the hosting companies that were founded by some university friends back in 2004. With their constant effort, steadily and gradually this web hosting has resulted in becoming one of the best service providers.
It started with a few members and now the company is house to 140 employees. This hosting company host over 320, 000 domains, and the number is constantly growing.
Features offered by SiteGround
- This hosting is great for WordPress
- Free CDN network ensures fast loading of website
- They have a great support team
- Free website transfer
- They offer a huge range of options like from shared hosting to a dedicated server
WP Engine is a popular WordPress hosting site that has been in the market since 2010. This hosting company has been serving more than 90,000 customers.
This might not look like a huge number but gradually this hosting company is growing. However, this is very crucial to keep in mind that this hosting server only targets a specific niche for managing WordPress hosting.
Features offered by WP Engine
- You get huge support from the WordPress experts
- In-house migration of plugin
- Staging functionality
- Easy transfer of bills
- Managing security and automated updates
- WordPress optimization for great performance
- Off-site backups
InMotion Hosting is one of the best hosting companies. The InMotion Hosting works with the only agenda to offer affordable, fast, and reliable web hosting services.
This company has over 300,000 domains along with has received the tag of being one of the best web hosting services.
Features offered by InMotion Hosting
- Each and every plan has the SSD provided to offer speed and great quality servers that offer reliable service and speed to different types of websites.
- They make use of the cPanel which is one of the most used and recognized cPanel in the industry.
- The package offered by them comprises of professional website transfer that ensures no downtime when you choose to move your site.
- They have received an award for offering unmatched customer service.
- Different packages and plans with variable hosting abilities like dedicated, shared, and VPS along with reseller accounts.
- 90 days refund policy
Flywheel proffers a solid performance, fast speeds, and provides support to ensure the WordPress site running at a smooth pace.
Moreover, the Flywheel makes it seamless for developing a website. Since this is built on a robust network, it ensures optimizing the scale, security, and speed.
Features offered by Flywheel Hosting
- Flywheel Hosting is a designer for WordPress. They are custom build only for their WordPress Platform.
- They ensure fast loading time
- You can stay easily as they ensure easy backup each and every night
- You can make constant changes on the live site
- The simple dashboard ensures easy hosting
|SiteGround||WP Engine||InMotion Hosting||Flywheel Hosting|
Hopefully, the above-mentioned information is enough to help you choose the best hosting for your business.
So these are some of the best WordPress hosting providers that you can choose. Make sure you take a look at the features offered by them prior to choosing a server.
Please share this post on your social accounts!